Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Colonel has landed


All,

You will be please to hear the Colonel has decided to start blogging. After many attempts to locate the most efficient and effective way to blog, I settled upon Blogger. Of course there are advantages and disadvantages of this but this is not the time.

For now I wanted to say hi, and that you will be hearing more from me in due course so keep your ears and eyes open, the Colonel has some very interesting things to say.


'I don't have time to bleed' - Predator

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that the Colonel has finally landed onto the blogsphere. I wait to hear his comments.

2:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s Where are the Patake from??

2:56 pm  
Blogger The Colonel said...

Ahhh, I see you have found me, well hopefully I get some time to actually Blog.

Patake from Chicago mate, they had twice weekly firework displays, was really good fun.

3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the colonel has many interesting things to say" the way the colonel writes shows that the colonel seems to be on some massive ego trip

6:09 am  
Blogger The Colonel said...

Mr anonymous,
Isn't that the whole point of a blog? If we didn't feel we had anything to say then you or I wouldn't be on this site.

12:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home